Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_UI screen customization error: conflict exist with occupied cells

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

Can some please assist with the below issue in CRM-UI customization

I am trying to add a new filed in CRM-UI screen in Urgent correction.

Transaction type was copied to ZMHF and CRM-UI is using the ZMHF. Please find the below screen shots

I want to add an extra filed Support Team or Sold to Party in the below screen

Screen when I press F2

I went to configuration mode and tried to add a partner from BTPARTNERSET, trying to add that Partner Number 9

Please find the error message when I tried to add that filed

Kind Regards

Phaneendra K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

'Sold-To Party' and 'Support Team' are standard partner functions so these fields would be available under BTPARTNERSET. Sample screenshot below -

Please select this and try to add it. When adding a field, don't select any existing field in the form on the right side.

The field may get added at the bottom of the form. If this is the case then change the row number in the field property so as to get the field to the desired section in the form. Sample below -

Let me know if this helped.

Regards

Shubhra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallik

Thanks for your reply

I managed add that additional filed like as you said, but i didn't see Support Team as default in SMHF..any idea what could be the reason for that .

0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

The partner function 'Support Team' is not mapped to SMHF transaction type by default.

Please check in SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Capabilities --> IT Service Management --> Partner Determination Procedure --> Define Partner Determination Procedure --> Select the corresponding procedure SMHF001 --> Click on 'Partner functions in procedure' on left --> Add the 'Support Team' partner function here.

Next, go to IMG activity 'Specify Partner Function Display in Transaction' (under the same path)- copy an existing SMHF entry to a new one, replace the partner function with the support team and maintain other parameters accordingly (order, search help etc).

Now, this should get listed in available fields in the UI.

Let me know if this helped.

Regards

Shubhra

Answers (0)