cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove cookies from SAP Kapsel Logon after deregistration ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a tricky problem , I could successfully register an user through the Kapsel Logon plugin but if I deregister the client (by using sap.Logon.core.deleteRegistration) and then I try to login to the application again (a new registration) then I receive an error, I must wait for minutes to be able to register again.

I think that this is a problem related to the cookies used by the Kapsel Logon plugin that are not completely deleted after the deregistration, so I have a question : is there a way to remove these cookies or maybe to ignore these values on the SMP configured security profile ?

Any help is appreciated.

PD : kapsel-plugin-logon 3.10.0

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There was an issue with deleteRegistration in older versions of the SDK.  Make sure you are using the latest or at least SDK SP11 PL05.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevins, but I have just tested the SP12 PL06 and the problem persists ...

PD : I found that SAPUI5 IOS KAPSEL Logon delete registration hol... | SCN have similar problem.

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I'm not seeing the same issue.  Can you test with the sample http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-65387?  I had a customer with a similar issue that was resolved by upgrading to latest SDK.  I assume you deleted and re-added platform files after upgrade?

Double check the device registration is removed in SMP, then enable Registration and Security to DEBUG in SMP, retest and send SMP log.  I'm running SMP SP10 PL10 on Windows.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have tested the sample with the SP12 PL06 sdk's kapsel logon but the problem persists. My SMP server has the SP10 package.

Please, if you could check this : I have the SMP log and two images from a proxy software where we can see the difference between the failed request and the successfully request (done after two minutes since deregistration) and also including a error message shown in the android monitor logs.

My security profile is just an HTTP/HTTPS authentication with the SSO cookie name set as MYSAPSSO2, this profile is targeting a fiori authentication endpoint.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I just tested Android successfully with SMP 3.0 SP10 and Kapsel Logon plugin 3.11.5 without issues using the logon sample.  I am going to upgrade my SMP server and retest.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Still works on SMP 3.0 SP11.  My Android is a 3.0.1  Nexus 7.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I solved it.

It was a problem about my security profile configuration.

NidhiDeep
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

What security profile configuration did you changed?

Regards

Deep