SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of CO plan data to FM (FMCYCOPI_CO and FM9C)

atif_amin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Budget Control System(BCS) but i am not using budget addresses and posting addresses. I planned data in CO using transaction code KP06. Derivation rules were maintained and CO plan data was entered using fund OPEX.

Now i am trying to transfer CO planned data to FM using transaction code FMCYCOPI_CO and FM9C.

When i executed FMCYCOPI_CO using version 0, no data is shown and no message is shown in the system.

When i executed FM9C, system fetched the data which was planned in KP06 and when i posted it, it showed that document is posted. But budget report shows no updated budget after executing FM9C.

Cost is planned in CO but its not picking it in FMCYCOPI_CO and in FM9C it is picking the planned data but is not updating the FM budget.

Please help me in this matter.

Regards,

Atif Amin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMCYCOPI_CO is used only for BCS, and FM9C  only for Former budget.

Check view V_FMBCSA, is you FM area is activated here?

Also in FMCYCOPI_CO you should specify any selection criteria for CO object otherwise system won't pick up any value

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMCYCOPI_CO is used only for BCS, and FM9C  only for Former budget.

Check view V_FMBCSA, is you FM area is activated here?

Also in FMCYCOPI_CO you should specify any selection criteria for CO object otherwise system won't pick up any value

former_member838799
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen capture how u do it in FMCYCOPI_CO?