cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP web ide UI5 application are not displayed on Fiori after successful Registration

Former Member

Hi All,

I am facing issue with deploying application developed on web ide on Fiori. After successful deployement application not opening from fiori launchpad tiles. It ended with error. While I am trying it with Run->Run as ->SAP Fiori Component on Sandbox from web ide its working. Kindly let me know if I am missing something in setting my app on Fiori lanchpad?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

File Screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

error screenshot

younghwan_kim
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The error shows there is no MessageStrip.js file, which is availabe since version 1.30,

and your error code looks like using 1.28.

Sandbox and Fiori launchpad seem to use different UI5 Version,

so you have to change MessageStrip to other suitable control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I don't have any file like message strip.

Kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further to this I am not using message strip function in my application.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to access your app from the cloud launchpad or have you deployed to an on-premise system? What is the error message that you see when opening the application by clicking on its tile from the launchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deployed my app on SAP's cloud platform HCP. I found that after deployment my app showing error http 404 not available. Interestingly I try to extend one of the standard app on the same place and its working fine. As there is error in HCP itself I am not able see any o/p on Fiori. Kindly advice.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So after deploying the app to the HCP you also must have created a Tile and added it to an existing/new Catalog and Group - is this correct?

Also can you post a screen shot of the browser console after you open the app from the lauchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I attached all the relevant screenshot for your reference. Thanks in advance for help.