Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STXL Table replication issue

gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to replicate the STXL Table from ECC to HANA.

The Initial load is running for more than 7 days.

I have followed the process specified in the link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c05b7630-474a-3310-7884-fa0650175...

Is there a way to make the transfer to complete faster, It has replicated 1.3 billion data as for now but still shows as initial load.

The Loggging table in ECC is growing in 1000's each day, but its not replicating in HANA anymore, not sure if its waiting for initil load to complete.

Please let me know if anyone had replicated cluster tables like STXL ?

Thanks,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

I have around 400 million STXL data to be converted and moved to HANA. As per the process shown at SLT - Setting up Replication of INDX Tables | SCN , I did the replication but it's taking more than 8 days and still the initial load is in process. It has populated more than a billion data in HANA till now. I want to know different ways to make it faster? Currently its running in parallel processing in Read mode 5. Does the process which you mentioned will be faster ? please advice.

Thanks,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul,

Create an Include Module in SLT system referring to READ_TEXT FM (you can find it in BW system) to decrypt the encrypted field in STXL.

Use this in event based transformation in STRS.