Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation : Delete Characteristic combination

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am trying to delete the Characteristic Combination for Product Allocation, am getting below error. Can you kindly let me know where i should check now to remove the assignments ?

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP388

Diagnosis

Deleting the selected characteristics combination XXXX for product allocation group XXXX is not possible because the corresponding individual assignments by the sales orders still exist.

The characteristics combination can only be deleted when there are no individual assignments.
The individual assignments are created by sales orders, which use the product allocations of the characteristics combination. The individual assignments are also deleted when the assignment is cancelled.

System Response

The characteristics combination will not be deleted.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DP,

this means that the characteristics combination you are trying to delete is being used by sales orders, or in other words there are sales order exists in your system using the specific characteristics combination, in order to delete the characteristics combination you need to first delete the sales orders, which are using this characteristics combination.

Rgds

Sourabh