cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI_ My leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing FIORI My leave request application. according to the ECC data & business requirement , we don't want to display Used, Available hours information for the absence types which has quota. can we control this displaying used hours and displaying available hours in FIORI? we don't want to go for application enhancement for this.

Expectation: we don't want to display used and available hours in my leave request application.

please suggest me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Chantele
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The way the app works it looks at the leave type, which is the value in the drop down box, then any entitlement that is linked to that leave type is selected by the odata service.

The amount is then calculated by adding up all the entitlements, but this part is done in the app, and not in SAP.

The leave types in the app are defined in this table V_T554S_WEB, but there isn't anywhere for the entitlements.

Unfortunately the simplest way is to enhance the app, to hide the values from there.  However this is not a difficult process, and can be done quite simply via the Web IDE.

Regards

Chantele

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I don't think so there will be some configuration in SPRO to disable.It is possible using Extension. You can do it by identifying and hiding the particular control or by replacing the view with custom one.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abdul for the response. actually we don't want to go for Extension of application.

can you suggest me the place where it is get processed to display.

Many thanks,

Ashok