Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs declaration not creating automatically in GTS for GR of ECC

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings!

Could you please help me as I am facing an issue in customs management with below scenario (R/3 system to GTS).

Successful case; Delivery has only one GR(101) material document : Document will be transferred to GTS system(Customs declaration will be created automatically)

Unsuccessful case: Delivery has multiple GR's(Splitting into many) , Document will not be transferred to GTS system, so no customs declaration.

For example:

Successful case; Delivery 1230000123 has GR 123(Quantity 1000) ----> Customs declaration replicated in GTS 10101

Unsuccessful case;  Delivery 1230000123 has (splitting quantity due to batch mgmnt) GR 123(Quantity 500)  |    GR 123(Quantity 250)  |  GR 123(Quantity 250)  | ----> Customs declaration not replicated to GTS

I hope, I explained the issue clearly, Could you please help me out to overcome this issue.

Do we need to maintain additional settings for this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

This is more of a SD question rather than a GTS question. Get the SD functional guys to stop multiple proforma's being created on the ECC side for your unsuccessful case. Each time your delivery is split, the billing job might be creating one billing document for each split delivery. In the standard world, only one declaration can be created for one billing document.

BTW, the deliveries don't create customs declarations in GTS  🙂

Hope it helps!

-Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

When you say you have multiple GR's and not having the declaration in GTS in batch split scenario.

How are you creating proforma ? isn't it based on the Delivery ?

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply!

I am talking about the inbound process, where PO, Inbound delivery and GR(101 movement type)/Material document will be created.

We can't stop slitting case, why because that is original requirement that it has to split based on the quantity and batch management.

So, is there any possibility to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Anand

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess the questions is why do you want to stop the splitting. Wouldn't this be an audit issue? What problem(s) is this splitting causing you?

Regards, Dean.

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dean,

I am thinking that, splitting causes the issue to post the customs declaration to GTS system.

Please suggest me if you have anything!

Thanks!

Regards,

Sankar Anand

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try check the logs in SLG1 in ECC?

If any document not transferred successfully, it will be shown in SLG1

Please check and let us know