Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori on S/4 HANA - my Inbox App - WI release purchase requisition

sebastian_gabriel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

because the app "APPROVE REQUISITIONS" is not available in S/4HANA we would like to use the app "my Inbox" in order to release purchase requistions. Good news is that we can see and open the concerning work items in the app "my Inbox". The requistion can now be released by using the button "Open Task" (release transaction is being called by WebDynpro). What I am wondering: is this the only standard way the workitem (release procedure) can be handled? I tried to implement additional buttons (Approve/Reject) but they don't cause any following actions although a BAdI-Implementation of /IWWRK/BADI_WF_BEFORE_UPD_IB mentioned in thread already exists (standard implementation MM_PUR_REQ_APPROVE_ACTIONS).

Thanks

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Approve and Reject buttons should work.

Please check the My Inbox app version. I know there was known issue in the old version.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_gabriel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

yes, you have been right. Actually I needed OSS note 0002291570. Although the described symptoms were different now the buttons do work.

Thank you very much

Sebastian

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Take a look at https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2322131/E.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

sebastian_gabriel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thanks, but we are only at My Inbox 2.0 SP01 so we cannot implement this note yet.

Thanks

Sebastian