cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split in GUI editor - please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I do have a requirement to map 1 XML file containing large amount of records into a SOAP service operation call that is bulk. The target Message will be more complicated in its hierarchy than the source message.

Thanks to the community members - I do have a message mapping that works well for 1:1 message mapping.

Here it is (also how the messages look like)

Now as I mentioned - the final solution should split target message into multiple occurrences of the same Message type.

Target mapping requirements:

- each source/Record element should create target/CardContract/BussContent element

- source/Record/newCardID should be mapped to target/CardContract/BussContent/CardID field

- after every 3 source/Record elements - another instance of mesage MT_CardCrtAsBulk should be created - typical bulk scenario with data packaging

I mean the following:

Record1 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk1->BussConent1

Record2 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk1->BussConent2

Record3 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk1->BussConent3

Record4 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk2->BussConent1

Record5 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk2->BussConent2

Record6 -> MT_CardCrtAsBulk2->BussConent3

and so on...

I've tried to start with the splitting by myself - found some materials in SDN and so I changed the signature of the target message to 1..unbounded and did some draft work but I still cannot make it work.

That's what I did (simplified - constants assigned to CardID as I couldn't make it work otherwise):

Please note it's not working and I'm getting errors that depending on what I change in the flow - either CardID does not have value or CardContract

Could you guys please suggest the target mapping which would solve the requirements above?

Thank you all in advance!

Best regards

Greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Greg!

Try this:

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy

It works! That's just brilliant! I guess you've done plethora of GUI mappings so far taking into account how fast you respond with a complete solution

Thanks again!

Best regards

Greg

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Greg!

Actually, idea came when I've read your message in previous thread. As you can see implementation isn't much complicated .

I'm glad that it helped.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Answers (0)