cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide fields on the bill of exchange payment (F-36) screen?

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to hide some fields while posting bill of exchnge payment (F-36). The fields that we want to hide are below. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omer,

You can use the SHD0 to hide these fields. But don't forget to generate the documentation about this change because some keyuser wants to know why these field were hidden.

Thanks.

JPA

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omer,

Check OSS Note 1545952 - Input check for bill of exchange fields of the table BSED

You have to implement an enhancement in FORM check_bsed_fields. at SAPFF001

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for your answer. But I coudn't find oss note that you've sent me (1545952).

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omer,

Follow the link: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1545952

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

I think I express our problem a bit imperfect. We need to remove those fields completely. Hiding the fields may not solve the problem if the fields are mandatory. Can we solve our problem using the same way that you wrote above?

Thank you.

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field status hide has the same effect as remove. You have to change the field status setting it hide... I think your ABAP will know how to do it.

The program an screen for that is:

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help. I'll write here the result.

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

We've applied your suggestion to our system. But we're receiving error code F5113. Can you help us with this issue?

Here is the screenshot:

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omer.

Check and set an account in FBKP > Automatic Postings > Bills of exchange > Revenue from discount charges

omer_faruk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your answer. If we set an account in this implementation, there will be records in that account. But we don't want to post any records except bill of exchange account. Is there any way to do it?

Thank you for your helps.