cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In our GRC 10.0, we found in the audit logs of provisioning saying that user attributes changed when user requested for role addition only. Is there any way which can help me to find out what exactly changed(user's validity or user group, etc) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our GRC 10.0, we found in the audit logs of provisioning saying that user attributes changed when user requested only for role addition. Is there any way which can help me to find out what exactly changed(user's validity or user group, etc) ?

Have gone through provisioning logs of NWBC but its giving only role addition and some text like user attributes but it doesn't what exactly been changed ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanker,

This is working as per design. If you wish to update the audit trial with the attributes updated in the backend system such as user group i think you need some customization.

Kindly check with an ABAPer if the customization can be achieved by enhancing the method "WRITE_INSTANCE_AUDIT_LOG" of "CL_GRFN_MSMP_PUBLIC_SERVICES" class.

I have not tried this earlier, so kindly correct me if am wrong

Also as Surya suggested you can always check the attributes updated in the change documents of the backend system.

Regards,

Manju

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shanker,

Please check for users change documents and you should be able to identify the changes done in system. You may compare the changes with the attributes mentioned GRC request.

Regards,

Surya