Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Assignment - Cj20N

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Mates,

I have a doubt.

While I create an Activity under Network i have to furnish details under one of the tabs called as FUND ASSIGNMENT.

When this validation for making FUND assignment mandatory was done it behaves as below.

If user doesn't provide  the FUND assignment details on needed tab It will show error message and will exit Out..all the other data entered by user will go vain

My  consultant says there is no way other than this  due to two reasons

1.FM is part of different module

2.The validation is done only on  a exit available at SAVE action . hence this cannot be done i.e showing error alert and staying in current screen itself.

We have another case also

User  tries to create new activity. Enters minimum details except fund  . Without Saving User  opts to just click  “ENTER”  key and the new Activity is listed on left frame. It’s not saved But goes for a partial/Intermediate  save (our assumption ) and user can still create new  PR components under it.  When user tries to   SAVE later error  “FUND details are not saved  will be shown”   and exits out. Then all the PR  created under Activity also vanishes.

Cant we create a validation when a "Enter Event is triggered " so as to stop users from proceeding to creating components under activity

without saving it

Reg

Mandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mandan,

I think this should be possible technically.. your technical person needs to search for some user exits upon save or enter and trigger the validation..

Regards

Sammar