cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD order, double scheduling entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear users,

I have an issue with scheduling view. I normally do a various reports via SAP Business Warehouse.

I have found, that some orders are missing, are not transported from PS5 to PA1 (BW). All of these orders has a double entry in scheduling view of single line item.

Please, see example. An overview of all line items in the order in VA03. It is configured MTO material. it normally works fine, but there is double scheduling entry for material 3WL

Detailed view of item 10:

I do not understand, why there it the second line with date in too distant future. All there orders are not transferred to BW. I have learned, that PS5 exports allways a last line (second in this case) line to BW.

My question is how to avoid this. I mean what could be cause of this double entry and if possible to correct it. Our people in order management only says that it happens and that system gives such strange dates.

Maybe stupid questions from your point of view but it is not my work to handle and process the orders but I want to know "why" and how it could be solved to get correct data. I am at the end of the chain.

Any hint would be appreciated 😉

Message was edited by: Adam Gottwald, added missing picture.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

check whether any lead days maintained for:

1. GR processing time in material master for MRP 2

2. Lead time in sales document type

3. Loading & pick pack time under shipping point

4. In transit time under route

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If stock is not available on the Requested Delivery Date for a material, then system will confirm for a future date and obviously, that line item will have two schedule lines.  Search SCN or Google with the text "Forward scheduling and Backward scheduling" so that you will get lot of documentations on this topic

G. Lakshmipathi