Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/RUN_RSPTBFIL_INISHD of SUM

THorton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am updating a NetWeaver 7.40 "SPS 5" system to NetWeaver 7.40 "SPS 15" and I am receiving the following error in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/RUN_RSPTBFIL_INISHD of SUM:

I am currently using SUM 1.0 SP 16 patch 13, but I have also tried version SUM 1.0 SP 16 patch 7 and I receive the same error.

I have tried repeating and initializing the phase several times.  I have also tried using the "Back" button to get to an earlier phase, but I cannot go back any further.

I installed SAP Notes 2169078 and 2219510 before beginning SUM. 

Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this error?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tommye Horton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tommye,

Are you using the zZDM feature and upgrading the SAP_UI to 750 ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

THorton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for responding so quickly.  Yes to both questions - I am using the nZDM feature and I am upgrading to SAP_UI 750.

Best Regards,

Tommye

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tommye,

Yes, its a bug in SUM so there are 3 ways to continue.

1. Do not use nZDM.
or
2. Do not update the SAP_UI to 750
or
3. If you are using the latest version of SUM tool, create a incident and we can do a local fix in system so that you can continue.

PS: If this is your first system to be upgraded, then I would recommend to use the latest version of SUM SP17 as new bug will not be fixed in SP16.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Gaurav

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems your issue is already fixed by my colleague on CHAT.

I guess this thread can be closed.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

THorton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you so much for the information and for your reply.  Yes, your colleague logged onto my system and completed a local fix so that I could continue.  I will download SUM SP 17 for the other systems I need to upgrade.

Best Regards,

Tommye

Answers (0)