Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display data which is similar to a time table

former_member461047
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where I have to display data similar to a time - table. The table contains fixed columns as Sunday(date) Monday(date) ... Saturday(date). Now I have fetched all my data into one internal table via., the interface. I should display the line item entries corresponding to the column's date and day.

I can hard-code only column header with days but how can I fill in dates dynamically in header row ? and once I do this I have to fill the line items for each cell based on date and day.

For Example:

Item Details

Sunday

(07/17)

Monday

(07/18)

Tuesday

(07/19)

Wednesday

(07/20)

Item Name: Item 1

Description: Test 1

LRP: 90

Capacities:

Work Center: 1098

Description: Test_1

Capacities:

Work Center: 1099

Description: Test_2

Item Name: Item 2

Description: Test 2

LRP: 95

Capacities:

Work Center: 1056

Description: Test_3

I have one internal table which contains the date, days, and all the values such as item name, description etc. How can I achieve this ? Please help me out.

-

Thanks and Best Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

But i think this is gone be more complex, apart from that you can do abap code in adobe interface.

Try to create one new internal table with same structure as your time table you need to display, and you just need to bind that new table with adobe table.

TYPES : BEGIN OF TY_ITEM_DETAILS,

ITEM_NAME TYPE STRING,

DESC TYPE STRING,

LPR TYPE STRING,

END OF TY_ITEM_DETAILS.

TYPES : BEGIN OF TY_DAYWISE_DETAILS,

CAPACITIES TYPE STRING,

WORK TYPE STRING,

DESCRIPTION TYPE STRING,

END OF TY_DAYWISE_DETAILS.

TYPES : BEGIN OF TY_FINAL,

ITEM_DETAILS TYPE TY_ITEM_DETAILS,

DAYWISE_DETAILS TYPE TY_DAYWISE_DETAILS,

END OF TY_FINAL.

DATA: WA_FINAL TYPE TY_FINAL,

IST_FINAL TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF TY_FINAL.

being abaper it is easy to manage the same logic in abap.

i think it's more feasible.

Hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member461047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your responses. I was able to complete my requirement by doing most of the logic in driver program and as you have suggested I simply binded the table to adobe form.

I achieved the dates by hard-coding the days i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... and I filled the dates i.e., 07/17 08/17 ... using the floating fields.

On that note closing this thread.

-

Thanks and Best Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

since you have your data in an internal table, you can make a further step by creating a structure for the table header. In the structure fields you can use ABAP to set any field value for table headers (in your case, concatenate the weekday and dates, or display 2 structure fields as flowed variables in one header cell).

Cheers,

Tao

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try below steps,

Step 1) Bind item details with your internal table. (also manage if same item found agains same date)

Step 2) Your internal table must be sorted.

Step 3) Now loop at your adobe table object, set day column accordingly. (You have to play with some java script here on exit event of table object).

Hope this helps.