cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6.3 DMS create issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We use SAP Work Manager 6.3 with Sap Mobil Platform 3.0 SP11 and sap Back End ECC6 EHP 7 DMS service.

We have an error regarding the attachment synchron, its totally match, that this note described: 2341370

We implemented this not successfully, but unfortunately the Storage category fild is empty, that the server log shows:

Other parameter's (like status parameter) the we set in Agentry Framework global parameters, works, succesfully expect Storage Category:

After synchronizing, the attachment created without Storage Category:

Can you help us, exactly what should we set, over the note described?

Many thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note is good, we made a mistake in agentry framework.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If your question has been answered, please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dm21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the complex table bds_dms_switches and see if you have maintained the order types and notification type ?

Also try switching from DMS to DMS and see if its working . you can do it in this complex table.

thanks,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I think, that is correct:

i can see the new document (and document number) in our Work Order, so the link between work order type and dms is good.

thanks,

Peter

dm21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry what I meant in my previous reply was to change and check if you are able to get the field value by switching from DMS to BDS. But I am not sure if that switching will solve our problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately not.

thanks