SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget should not increase for credit entries

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we post debit entry for particular FC/CI budget will consume and when we post credit entry for the same budget is increasing.

I don't want to restrict the reversal/credit postings but budget should not increase with these transactions. Can you help me with this.

Example : - Consumable Budget   Consumed Budget    Available Amount    Current Budget

6,000                               950                                  5,050                       6,000

• If i reverse a document related document available budget should not increase.
  • If i transfer goods to other division/location available budget should not increase.

Thank you,

Vonam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should build a derivation rule, which would be based on combination of debit/credit indicator and document type. If it's credit and certain document type, you should derive a dummy commitment item.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should build a derivation rule, which would be based on combination of debit/credit indicator and document type. If it's credit and certain document type, you should derive a dummy commitment item.

Regards,

Eli