Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitor (from NWA) - Internet explorer configuration

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am pretty sure that some settings in internet explorer are relevant for the wrong behavior, as it works correctly with collegues.

Following dialog appears:

Where can this be changed that in a new Tab or new window the payload will be displayed? I am using Windows 7 with IE 11.

Regards

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

it looks like related to that problem. I have tried both settings, but both does not change the behavior. Wondering that if I click on any other tree nodes (e.g. HopList or Manifest) the XML is displayed perfectly directly in the browser; only the Main document itself has the problem.

Do you know the GPO settings that might over rule something here?

Regards

Helmut

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

GPO might be,not sure.

Could be due to add ons as well (something we get when we don't have Adobe add-ons)

After saving the XML,are you able to open and also check with other message XMLs.

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman.

that's exactly the point, it's very unconvinient if I have to download it and open the explorer and navigate to the download folder and open it. ;-(

Regards

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

In IE try resetting to default settings and check or try re-installing IE.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut,

use Firefox instead.

regards,

Job

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut!

I'm not sure this issue is related to PI/PO, but you can check:

Start->Control Panel->All Control panel Items->Default programms->Set Associations->Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

Find .xml extension and check its association. Then do the same on your collegue's PC. If there's a difference - change your settings accordingly.

Regards, Evgeniy.

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

looks like the settings are correct and pointing to IE, also as mentioned to the user hint, the other XML documents (e.g. Hoplist, Manifest) are displayed correctly.

Regards

Helmut

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Save it in local drive and open with IE.

Thanks,

Apu