cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing a Inbound syncronous java proxy in our scenario. We were able to create and deploy the EJB successfully in the J2EE engine. The adpater configuration is also working fine. When we fire the message we are getting an exception in RWB saying

<b>Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in method onMessage.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseEJBException: Exception in method onMessage.. Setting message to status failed.</b>

I'm unable to understand the error. Can somebody tell me what this exception means?

Regards

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Thanks for the reply. My biggest confusion here is if the control is actually going to the proxy class.

>>>Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed>>>

When it says delivery of message failed what does it mean , is the message not reaching the proxy class or is it becuase the proxy class is not able to send the message to atrget URL which is the logic which I have implemented in the class.

regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you registered your Java proxy using the register command

http://<host>:<port>/ProxyServer/

will give you the syntax of how to go about the registration.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Probably the proxy interface is not registered in the Server. Just check is it registered properly or not. And if not delete the registered entry, reregister the same.

Cross Check here

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/27/asynchronous-inbound-java-proxy

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek/Amol,

Thanks for your reply. I checked my registration once again and it is seems to be OK. If I had not registered properly hen I would have got method name not found exception in the sxmb_moni. I deliberately tried doing that and got the error saying that methd name not found.

What do you htink can be posisbly wrong here. I'm breaking my head by looking into all possible logs bt there is no clue. Have you ever encountered such an exception before?

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arvind,

It is complaining about the exception you would have created in your module. Please check that. Also test your module in Netweaver developer studio.

---Satish