cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilevel packaging specification and printing of HU-Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've defined few multilevel  packaging specification (1st with 3 levels and 2nd with 7 levels) to execute the packing for some articles in the warehouse.

I also desined few smart forms as a basis for a HU-Label (e.g. 5 smart formes).

My questions:

1. Is it possible to assign a HU-Label to particularry one level of some packaging specification? Or is it always depends on the HU being used for the level?

2. Is it somehow possible to automatize the printing process of the HU-Labels when the packaging specification will be created?

3. Is it possible to transfer the information about the HU-labels and Packaging Specification Levels to the ERP-System?

Thank you very much in advance.

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

1. Is it possible to assign a HU-Label to particularry one level of some packaging specification? Or is it always depends on the HU being used for the level?

one HU type filed is there to dedicate against level type within the packaging specification, may be this can useful to trigger the HU label at this level.

2. Is it somehow possible to automatize the printing process of the HU-Labels when the packaging specification will be created?

Yes, it can possible through PPF actions automation, there are several actions are available under the action profile '/SCWM/HU' of the application '/SCWM/WME'. If required , it is possible to create own actions also with relevant scheduled conditions & start conditions to start the automation of actions.

3. Is it possible to transfer the information about the HU-labels and Packaging Specification Levels to the ERP-System?

up to HU information we can send to ERP system .since we have the sync of HU identifications between two systems. I am not sure about the packaging specification information directly co relate withe packaging instructions within ERP system.

But, we can share the packaging specification information between the systems under integrated within the SCM through settings against packaging specification group level.

Any how, other experts also can provide their thoughts in this regard.

BR,

C K Reddy