Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Declaration message outputs

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have question on export declaration output.

I wanted to know whether we can trigger output (print ouput or EDI message) in the export declaration in the change mode even when default output determination NOT maintained.

I noticed that, If output determination maintained after Creation of Export Declaration then the output is proposed in change mode But I wanted to know whether we can generate output without maintaining default output determination.

if so what is t-code. Is it any one of the t-codes below:

via - Display Outbound Activities OR

via - Display Export Declarations.

Ofcourse with all necessary configurations in place

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

That's a strange question.  I wonder what you are trying to achieve?

In the Customs Declaration, Output is re-determined for a variety of events; for example, when you navigate to the "Communication" tab.  So it seems quite unlikely that you could get any Output without determination records being in place.

Maybe if you could say more about your requirement, we could provide a more complete answer?

Regards,

Dave

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Dave for the reply.

We have an enhancement to transfer within EU billing documents to GTS for generation of some documentation (print outputs) in GTS but do not want EDI messages to be sent Customs Authorities.

So, the question here is - if I maintain default output determination by country (actual export countries), it is generating only for them and send to customs authorities automatically but I wanted to know if anybody (user) can manually generate EDI Outputs even when  default output determination NOT maintained which may trigger to customs authorities (when not needed). or do I need check alternate methods to suppress them for such cases was in my mind.

Thank you,

Kiran

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

As you say, just sort out the Access Sequences so that the EDI outputs are only determined for the required countries - it's by far the easiest (and standard) way.

Regards,

Dave

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for the advice.