Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TK13 down load list of Freight condition Records with Price

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement: Want to down load the total condition records maintained for a Freight Condition type in to Excel.

Tried in TK13 by following way but system is not showing the price of condition record. It's displaying only the below fields in Excel.

if i click in each line item and click on details then able to view.

If i want to have the price along with the above fields. As per my understanding we can achieve this only with help of ABAP.

I've tried in google, but it did not help me.

Please advise if you think this can be done in another way also?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Your requirement seems to be possible with pricing report v/la. Create your pricing report through V/LA and execute it through V/LD. Follow the below thread for creating pricing report.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90637622-7289-2c10-a3bb-f94d9fa4a...

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Thanks, for your reply!.

I guess V/LA does not fulfill my current requirement e.g. the above fields are not available in fields selection.

This will be helpful to price/discount etc condition records.Please test it from your side if possible and let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Appologies..

For shipment use T_LA & T_LD. It will help you to create your price report.

Thanks

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Satyajit!

Let me try this looks like it will be working...

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Thanks, It's working!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fastest way for a one-time solution should be: Import the contents of your table A778 form SE16 with a filter of condition type to an Excel file. Take condition record numbers (KNUMH) and fetch the records from table KONP from SE16 into another Excel. Do a simple VLOOKUP and you have your data.

If this is a repeating requirement, you can build a simple query about this.

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input!

Business doesn't have access to SE16/SE16N table. Business wants to execute this report on regular basis. If it's one time requirement yes we can down load and send to business users.

May be as you said SAP Query or ABAP report we need to develop.

Thanks!