cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Error while performing Cancellation of Trade Contract in WB22

0 Kudos

Hi , I created a trade contract in WB22. I am trying to change the status of the contract to cancelled ( logical deletion ). But when I do so I am getting an error as information "The item has not yet been created". But the contract is completed and I am able to perform all other activities except Cancellation. This is a custom status developed. This issue is happening only after EHP 7 upgrade and in the older version of the system there is no issue. I can also see in the spro setting that there are now two new fields added one is Event trigger and Default status type. Would this be causing this issue ? If anyone has faced a similar issue kindly help with your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member264151
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is a question that relates to SAP Global Trade Management (Trading Contracts) Not SAP GTS (imports and exports).

That said, the error is a standard message that indicates TC commercial data was entered even though the item has not yet been created.  Perhaps check that the TC has an item created before you try to close, or if the TC is in an error status which may prevent closing.