AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could somebody please try to display correction instructions of 2241311

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/corrins/2241311/15841

All I can get from new tool is endless

until time out due to inactivity.

In the old note assistant it (still) works fine. But Aug.15th is approaching and quite fast.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Got an update that this will be resolved after August 21st.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did "the needful" and opened an incident with SAP in XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH component.

There was a chat option available, so I got all excited to use it. But after some jumping through the hoops and 10 minutes of "you are next in line" my Internet suddenly went down and now it's "no representatives available". Oh dear...

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Up. Feedback submitted, still doesn't work.

Following is old-new comparison side-by-side. Old works, new doesn't.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't open it either, it's just spinning the wheels. But the whole Launchpad seems to be having performance issues today (worked just fine yesterday evening for me). I actually couldn't even open the note by entering the number in the search field, could only get to it using the direct link you posted.

See if you can get the instructions if you download the note into SNOTE transaction. If you're on Twitter then I'd also suggest to ping the SAP Support account there. And if this is affecting business in any way then even call CIC on the phone. This is messed up...

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

My point is simple. The above mentioned note is not accessible via lunchpad but only via old thing as of today. And it’s been a while. When deploying CGI_XML_CT, especially in new countries, the note is a valuable resource. Without it to me it’ll be no choice but to promote outsourcing of outgoing payments elsewhere, instead of our very own ERP. Starting Aug.15 this valuable resource WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ANYMORE. Just because some top banana(s) indide SAP have decided that everybody’s better off to use Launchpad!!! Bottom line is that some, if not - many customers like us would turn off their switches on parts of ERP just because of multiple things like that. It’s sad and reminds me the old joke about 2 rowing teams - American and Japanese, and their respective management. It was about automobile industry in US but still true in SAP context where rowers are quality developers/QA testers. While rower's management are other SAP employees hosting hundreds of sales-pitch-only webinars and posting thousands of very convincing blogs on SCN that nobody read/comments/likes. All we (customers) need is just more rowers and less shiny marketing and SAP/Launchpad etc will be fine.

Thanks for listening.

former_member195727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

Thank you for pointing  out the issue. We have identified the root cause and working on a solution, so that all correction instructions (independent of their size) are displayed in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. Please let me know if you have a created a customer ticket in the meantime.

Kind regards, Arno

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arno, thanks for a update. I opened an incident on this last week, got a response that it's being worked on.