cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Invoice Tax% Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

There are two conditions for CST computation 3% with C Form and 12.5% without C form.

In the customer master only one condition is attached say 3%.

At the time of creating order, say 12.5% is applicable and the order is created accordingly.

However at the time of invoce creation , it is found that the invoice is created with 3% CST not 12.5% CST as mentioned in the order.

Valuation must be based on sales order terms i.e. whatever tax % is entered in Sales Order stage. it should default copy in the billing and simultaneously in the Invoice.

Please suggest corrective action to fix this error asap.

Regards.

Subrat Panda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the condition records change report. I.e., At time of sales order creation 12.5% is coming and at the time of invoice creation it is coming as 3%. So, if these is any other changes in conditon records between sales order creation and invoice creation.

Check your copy controls from delivery to billing in the pricing type field. Generally in forward invoice tax and rates will be updated from sales order creation date and invoice date.

Reward point if it is helpful

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, your pricing Procedure may behave like this in a situation, if same pricing Procedure( as in sales order) is not assigned to the Billing document. If same Issue persists do let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vix,

same pricing procedures hav been attached to billing doc. problem still persists. plz suggest any other soln. asap.

Regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

The condition types in sales order got picked from the condition records you maintained for the particular condition types.

Please check the the Tax codes FTXP in which you maintain condition types like 12.5% and 3 %.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula