Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori App Manage Bank Accounts not working

cmetz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

when I start the App Manage Bank Accounts, i get a loading screen and nothing is happening any more.

App Implementation: Manage Bank Accounts - SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Library

It could occure because i didnt customize the navigation target. But what exactly need to be configured here?

Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cmetz
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @Yujia Wang for your answer. I still couldnt solve the problem.

I indeed have the reference lost error (2269272). But everything is installed on one system (so no seperation beetween frontend and backend). I played a lot with the system aliases, i suppose the problem is regarded to that.

But I don't really get a hint from the frontend (this error message appears also on other apps).  Since its an WebDynpro application, I should see somewhere a link which webdnypro is called like it is done in Fiori and then i could debug and check what the error is. Is this somehow possible? I have no entry point to come closer to the error 😞

Thanks and regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I didn't see any *FCLM* URL in the console. It probably be the fiori designer or system alias issue.

The previous reply is the only suggestion I can give to you.

I'm in the application team not the basis team for system landscape/system setup. I suggest you report incident to SAP. It should be forward to component CA-UI2-INT-BE, which is component of note 2269272 and responsible for the fiori-ABAP connection issue.

Best Regards,

Yujia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I am facing exactly the same issue. How did you fix the problem. If you able to fix, can you share the solution please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

In S4HANA OP, the application 'Manage Bank Accounts' is a FPM application, which is different from standard fiori UI5 application. It needs additional setup and configuration before launching it.

Since there is no screenshot of the chrome console and system version is unknown, I can only give some suggestions here.

1. Check fiori designer and check the tile and target mapping settings for catalog SAP_SFCIN_BC_CM_BAM.

2. If the tile in the catalog has error 'Reference Lost Error', please apply note 2269272.

3. If the target mappings in the catalog are all 'LPD_CUST', please apply note 2238763.

Best Regards,

Yujia