cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD04 for intercompany billing with new Output management

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to trigger idoc out of the billing document with help of RD04 output type. In previous version of the system there was configuration part using condition technique etc. that looks like now in S4HANA is being replaced with new Output Management (SPRO Cross-Application Components -> Output Control).

However i'm unable to see the idoc. Output stays in status 'To Be Output'.

Does anyone have any experience with it in new version ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member355673
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, I know this issued was asked a long time ago, but I've done the configuration you said and when I execute the RD00 message doesn't work. Where did you put the program that calls the IDOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Were you able to solve your issue? I'm facing the exact same problem. Best regards, JF

Hi Joao,

Honestly speaking was a bit long way to finally get some picture about new situation.

First of all, there is a logic that RD04 doesn't matter anymore, RD00 is the only one through which output is being generated in S4HANA. Finally it means that if you have partner profile defined, in there you should have RD00 in message control.

On top of that, Output management configuration under Cross-Application Components plays major role in new output concept. Especially part 'Define Business Rules for Output Determination' that needs to be configured per channel (IDOC, PRINT etc.) in a proper way.

Finally, with all these properly set, INVOIC idoc was generated.

BR

Tomasz