cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Forma Transfer to GTS

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an existing flow which creates a proforma invoice (lets say A) from delivery and send it to GTS which creates a customs declaration document (CULOEX).

Now I need to create a new type of proforma invoice (lets say B) and send the same to GTS to get the Customs declaration (CULOEX)

below are the configs I have done

In ECC

1. Created the new proforma invoice by copying A-->B

2. Maintain the copy control VTFL (LF-->F8)

3. Maintain the doc type B to be transferred under SD0C in GTS plugin.

In GTS

1. Maintain the doc type with Customs doc type in general settings B-->CULOEX

the item categories remains same.

plugin is already activated and the invoice A is automatically being transferred to GTS.

the new doc is not being transferred to GTS. Have I missed any configuration? 

If i need to debug the process, which are the FM's/program used in this transmission?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again Supratik,

Sorry to see that you're not making progress with this.

In the IMG, please confirm the SD Document Category for Invoice Type B.  Is it 'U', or something else?

And is the invoice definitely an Export - that's to ask, does field VBRK-EXPKZ have a value?

If you have a friendly developer nearby, perhaps you could get him/her to set a break-point near the beginning of Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 whilst you post an invoice, and see what goes wrong?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Ddoc cat for pro forma invoice B is U.

And VBRK-EXPKZ is marked as X, so A and B both the invoice are export relevant.

Thanks for the FM, I will surely check that.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

We have found the RC. It was a custom code written in GTS which was causing the issue.

Actually the customs declaration documents were being created but it was not shown in the doc flow. As per the enhancement, the declaration doc was being referenced to del no+ref no. (instead of del no). Hence the doc was not shown in the doc flow.

Thanks Dave for pointing out the FM. It helped a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you for your help regarding this issue.

I am now able to transfer the Proforma invoice B to GTS. though its not getting automatically transferred, but it goes if manually pushed through /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3.

Now I am facing a new problem.

The doc type B is creating CULOEX doc but its doing an compliance screening for them. But CULOEX created from doc A does not do this.

For A, the doc in GTS shows as "Display customs declaration"

For B, the doc in GTS shows as "Display customs doc from billing doc XXXXX"

Its a bit strange as the only config I have maintained in GTS is, B--> CULOEX (A--> CULOEX was already existing).

How come both the invoices are creating different kind of documents?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

That program /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3 is only for Compliance checks, not for the creation of Customs Declarations (similarly, program /SAPSLL/ SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_RIMAR3 is for Risk Management, and also not suitable for Customs Declarations).  Yes, you can transfer billing documents that way, but not for Customs purposes.  The Document Type may be the same, but the characteristics are different.

You should get your developer to debug the Function Module I mentioned above, and find out exactly WHY billing type B is not transferred.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh And Udhaykumar,

Thank you for your reply

I did try to transfer the billing doc

1. Via R3 GTS Menu, Program /SAPSLL/ SD0C_DICTRIBUTE_RIMAR3. This returns result that "No relevant doc type were found". Though through F4 help, I can see both A and B invoice types.

2. Via program /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3. This returns me the result. Item category mapping missing. The item cat I am using has not been mapped with SD0C. but its mapped with SD0A and SD0B.

Though there is an error message, the CULOEX doc is being created in GTS. This happens only when I run the program (point 2) and manually push the document.

Its strange. I will keep on updating further on this in this page.

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

It is program name(SE38) in ECC /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3

and also in transfer lod for exports , you can give Billing document and also restrict by giving billing doc creation date

Regards

Udhaya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Supratik,

Do this.

Execute the transaction code - /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3

Select Initial Transfer Documents tab

there you can see an option Initial transfer for Billing Documents

Execute that

enter the billing document number

and let me know what message you are seeing there.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I just realized you already responded to my previous reply.

if the declaration is being created even though you are receiving an error message - Can you check if they have implemented any BADI to directly call GTS and create declaration ?

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

1.program name for checking invoice transfer /sapsll/sdoc_distribute_r3ds

2.you check in GTS System monitoring "Tranfer Log for export"

Regards

Udhaya.S

0 Kudos

Hi Udhaykumar,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I was not able to find the mentioned program in SE38/SE37. Is it available in R3 or in GTS?

2. Transfer log for exports is taking a long time to run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try these steps first:

In your ECC feeder system - go to /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3

- Go to Initial Transfer of Documents

- Transfer Billing Documents

Enter your billing document and try to transfer it - if there is an issue you will see the error message.

Once you see it you can let me know then it will be easy to guide you further.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply, I tried that step first.

for my invoice type (B), its showing "no relevant doc type was selected". Even removing the billing type (giving only the invoice number) did not help.

So I tried to transfer the older proforma invoice (A). It also gives the same error message. Though in GTS, this proforma invoice is creating Export declaration automatically.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

Any messages in SM58?

Remember that you can only reference a Delivery Item ONCE in GTS.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Checked SM58 but there is no error related to SD0C. However there is an error for SD0A with the mentioned FM

/SAPSLL/CD_SD0A_BOM_EXPLODE_R3.

Can this be a potential reason for the invoice not going to GTS?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

No, there should not be any relationship between the Sales Order and Billing transfers.  Pushpraj's comment above suggests that there COULD be some link, and I'm puzzled about that - perhaps he could explain that in more detail?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

There is no other setup required than what you have mentioned in your messge.

Check if the corresponding customs documents (EXPORD / EXPDLV) are blocked due to any compliance block. If there is any compliance block then depending on your config setup your Export declaration may not be created.

Thanks - Pushpraj

0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj,

Thanks for your reply.

Customs document does not have any compliance block/incompletion.

Moreover when I am creating the old proforma (A) from the same delivery, it gets transferred to GTS.

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Supratik,

have you checked the settings in view /SAPSLL/V_TLEBGS?

e.g.

Application Level LS Group                Document Feeder System      Document Typ

SD0C                   your system ID        "Proforma A LF"                       CULOEX

SD0C                   your system ID        "Proforma B L8"                       CULOEX    

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, yes its already done as I have mentioned in the GTS configs. 

LF --> CULOEX is not needed as Delivery will not create a customs declaration doc.

LF --> EXPDLV maintained.