cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine the WO where a given HU is assigned to?

peter_schmidt4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I would like to know how I can find out if a given HU is assigned to a WO as a pick HU? Can the warehouse monitor be used to get that information or is it just available on database level?

Kind regards,

Peter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member365960
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You can check the WO in /SCWM/MON-->Documents--> WO. Search the WO by giving HU number.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rajesh

peter_schmidt4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

unfortunately your hint does not help. When a HU is just assigned as pick-HU to a WO that is still open, it cannot be found with the method you described.

Kind regards,

Peter.

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I'm not sure, but I think you can see it on table /scwm/ordim_o.

Regards,

Natália

peter_schmidt4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

thank you for your answer but it also did not help as /scwm/ordim_o is used for warehouse tasks but not for warehouse orders which the pick HU´s are assigned to.

Kind regards,

Peter.

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

If you are working with Pick/Pack/Pass scenario, with the header WO number you can fetch the pick hu's created using this wo from table:/SCWM/WHOHU

Please check this.

BR

Raghava

peter_schmidt4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Raghava,

you´re right! The assigned pick HU can be found in table /SCWM/WHOHU to WO. Thank you.

Do you know if it´s possible to get that information with warehouse monitor?

Kind regards,

Peter.

peter_schmidt4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

just for your information: I have found a way to select pick HU´s within the warehouse monitor for my selves!

Go to Documents -> Warehouse Order -> Packing Proposal, use HU number and execute: You get assigned WO with flag FLGWCR = 'Y'.

Hint: 'Y' means Pick-HU creation through the packing proposal during the Execution of the Warehouse Order.

Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards,

Peter.

Answers (0)