Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service entry sheet accepted but not getting transferred to TM

sindu_j2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I created a freight settlement document which has cost distribution enabled in TM

I transferred the settlement document to ERP.

In ERP : PO and service entry sheet is created and accepted succesfully.

But in XI i am getting an error like "No unit of measure passed on" because of which the po and SES is not getting transferred to TM.

@5C\QError@

No unit of measure passed on

Can anyone tell me why is this happening or what could be missing?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sindu,

When you say PO & SES are successful, then the message from TM to ERP is successful (something like TransportationOrderInvoicingPreparationRequest_In). So the XI error that you are referring to, is it the confirmation message from ERP to TM? What do you see in SXI_MONITOR? Name of the interface and status of the message may help resolve it. Also see if there are any OSS notes because I remember implementing several notes for similar errors.

Best Regards,

KC

sindu_j2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi KC,

No the message from TM to ERP is unsuccessful.TransprotationOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_IN is the interface.

The Status details is blank but when i hover on the red flag it gives as "Message has error state in outbound side".

Error details are.

Standard PO created under number xxxxxx

Entry sheet XXXX Created

Entry sheet XXXX Accepted

No Unit of measure passed on - error message.

Kindly let me know if any other details or any setting has to be done.

Thanks,

Sindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks like it failed in ABD creation, so I would check the Incoming XML and in the cost distribution section, I will look for material, Qty and their UOM. Also check how your ISO UoM has been maintained in ERP system.