cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TDMS HCM Scrambling NRIC/FIN + 25CHK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to seek your help in creating a scrambling rule for the following fields (PA0185-ICNUM, PA0179-REFNB and PA0186-CPFAC).

This is the NRIC/FIN that needs to be scrambled with digit check (25CHK).

The format is GXXXXXXXZ where X is the 7 number digit and Z is an Alphabet having the 25CHK.

Thank you in advance!

Doms

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sreejith
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Doms,

This requirement cannot be achieved from the standard rules or rule types provided as a part of TDMS scrambling.

You would have to write a custom code to generate random values of the type GXXXXXXXZ and then place in a routine similar to SCRAMBLE_DATA. The signature of your routine should be same as SCRAMBLE_DATA.

Once you have created this routine inside an include program, you can create a rule, with NO MAPPING as scrambling type, for the above mentioned tables and assign the routine to the table fields for scrambling in expert mode. You will also have to give the INCLUDE name in the rule where the routine is present.

All these activities are expert level scrambling activities.To get a reference program, you can open any of the standard rule in expert mode and copy the routine name which would be in the format CNV*SCR*FORMS. Open that incude in the control system using the TR code SE38 and you can see the standard routine SCRAMBLE_DATA there.

I hope this was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreejith Rajashekaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer, I will try that and will get back  with  results, thanks alot