SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We have requirement for mass Payment Run FPY1.

If Date Run ID (LAUFD)<= due date of the open Debit items picked up for the payment.

Then, clearing date (AUGDT) of Open Debit items = Due date(FAEDN) of these Debit items.

Could you please suggest possible events to implement this.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Not sure, as how you want the FPY1 to work. Lets take the following scenario-

Invoice I1-$100 Due Date -14/07

Invoice I2-$200 Due Date -15/07.

Invoice I3-$300 Due Date -18/07

FPY1 is executed with LAUFD as 15/07 and the upper limit of Due date in FPY1 as 18/07/2016.

Now what is your expectation-

What will be the clearing date for the Payment Document that will clear the outstanding invoices?

Thanks,

Amlan 

0 Kudos

If date of request for direct debiting (FPY1) is < or = to the due date of the claim,

The reconciliation date of the claim is equal to the due date

The posting date of the reconciliation is equal to the date of reconciliation

The document date is equal to the date of request for direct debiting “FPY1”

If date of request for direct debiting (FPY1) is > to the due date of the claim

The date of reconciliation of the claim is equal to the date of the request for direct debiting             “FPY1”

The posting date of the reconciliation is equal to the date of reconciliation

The document date is equal to the date of request for direct debiting “FPY1”

1. E.g. :  If Date Run ID (LAUFD)<= due date of the open Debit items picked up for the payment.

Then, Clearing posting date (AUGDT) of Open Debit items = Due date(FAEDN) of these Debit items.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using FICA Event 675.

Although the documentation says it can be used to set the Value Date of the payment, the Clearing structure is available in the Event.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked on such requirement earlier where I have made changes in global structure FKKPY_PARA through implicit enhancement and it worked.

Thanks,

Arabinda