cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity reservation without optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

What are  the measure factor are considered  to calculate the Free available capacity in resource utilization report /sapapo/cdps_rept  .

If I am creating block on my resource for one day my available capacity of resource is 200tons where we will define these 1 day is equal to 200 tons .

There are no downtimes defined in Resource .

Thanks & Regards

Jaisree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

Thread below gives some technical insights on the calculation of the Resource Utilization report in /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT:

Please suggest how this report calculates Order... | SCN

For Master Data maintenance (e.g. /SAPAPO/RES01), please check SAP Help below:

Resource - General Data

Determining the Valid Available Capacity

Regards,

Tiago

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

I'm not sure whether you are asking about how/where the availability of your capacity should be defined, or actually you want to know what are the components/factors that determine the free available capacity.

The availability of a capacity is calculated taking considering values such as operating time (including break times) and number of individual capacities.

I looked over further explanations for the measure factors you spoke about...

Please check the following links, you will find specific content regarding capacity planning:

Brief explanation about capacity planning

Thread discussion, here you will find a explanation regarding Order and Resource Reporting

Articles about Available Capacity and it's calculation formulas:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d2/febb37f8f82c76e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c1/ac865342bc3d58e10000000a174cb4/content.htm

I hope it might be helpful, Jaisree.

Thanks,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo

I want to know capcity utilization in APO point of view  Above mentioned link are explaining ECC point of view .

Thanks & regards
Jaisree