cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC 10.1 - FF Log Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently implemented 10.1 in GRC A/C - we are running our first FF reports for the month and find that the description data is not available.

Our instructions to our users are to enter the reason code and then the description of what they are doing with our CA Ticket # in the description.  This allows us to track it back to an end-user problem ticket in the system.  The next description shows the t-code they intend to use and why.   Why is my report incomplete?

Both the FF Log Summary Report and the Consolidated report do not include these field entries. The only thing that is appearing under the Description is the "Transaction *** started"  and that only after drilling into the session details - this makes it difficult to audit. 

There is a message - The report data displayed is based on your authorizations.   I've checked the objects listed here and they are all present in the roles assigned.

I've also checked the IMG 4*** area for settings and they appear correct.

Any suggetions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

My first suggestion to you is to review the Minimum Required Information document and add as much of the missing information as possible. Particularly when there is unexpected behavior, the SP is among the critical details. Someone else here on your same SP may have seen it.

Gretchen Lindquist

Space Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

10.1 SP 13

No Notes have been applied for this issue.

Reports and Analytics - Firefighter Log Summary Report

Fields that are returned include:

FFID     System     FF     DATE/Time     Reason Code     Owner (all these fields are populated)

Reason Code Descr      Activity Descr     Additional Descr   (all of these fields are empty)

If this is not a place I should be asking for help for this, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

This is due to the missing text ID "LTXT" for the SAP script object GRC in SE75 transaction.

Once you have the entry in SE75 perform a new FF session and the description should be available.

Refer the below WIKI for more details

http://scn.sap.com/community/grc/blog/2015/06/23/main-issues-with-grc-object-in-se75-transaction

Also the message "The report displayed is based on your authorizations" can be controlled through config parameter 1114. If you do not want to see the message set the parameter to NO in SPRO.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system the text object appears to already be there -

GRC        GRC SAPscript Texts                   Update                    TA                  72 SYSTEM     SYSTEM

The 1114 parameter is not maintained in our system but our testing in the Dev system was working so i'm doubtful that this is the issue.   It appears to control the message you get within your transactions that give you auth information.   I am ok with this appearing in my reports.

Thanks for your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Can you also confirm if the text ID LTXT is maintained for the GRC object as well?

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you saying this should be maintained in SU24 for SE73 transaction for the S_SCRP_TXT object.  This object is maintained in the roles with *.   Maybe I'm confused?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

The SU24 entry should not be distributed here.

The script object GRC should have text ID entry LTXT which holds the long text description.

The wiki shared in my previous post will give all the details on how to check for GRC object and text ID LTXT within the script object GRC.

Regards,

Manju

Answers (0)