cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Workmanager - Communication error (14) without log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

After start and restart application and SMP Server I have still the same error when I run SAP Wokrmanager in my local SMP Server.

Unfortunatly I have no log:

- Server log is ok: no message error and server start

- Agentry log: no message error and I can run the url in a browser.  (I have the result I'm here)

I just see something in Osgi file: Component definition XMLs not found in bundle com.sap.it.ictools.mapping.core.valuemapping. The component header value is OSGI-INF/*.xml but I see nothing to fixe it.

When I deploy the same application in the customer server SMP, everything it's ok.

In the smp server, I don't know but I had a lot of Offline cluster. I delete all and restart server, but I have the same error.

I check the file in RSA key and delete it, but when I restart the server, it didn't recreate.

SMP Server local: Version: 3.0.10.10SP Level: 10

WPF CLient: v70.12.1.11

So if you have an idea to fixe it and rerun WPF client with my application, it could be very appreciate.

Thank's a lot for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Error 14 indicates the client cannot reach the server for some reason.  Have you tried using IP address in the url just to see if you get an SSL error?

By Agentry log do you mean the events.log?

RSA key issues would be a different error message. 

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

thank you for this information because it was not really SSL error but host file configuration. In this case I was under a VPN and even if I indicated VPN IP in host file, it was in second line (after local IP) and WPF doesn't interpret this.

Carole