Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find HANA VIEW Name on which Universe is created in IDT

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please let me know How to find HANA VIEW Name on which Universe is created in IDT?

Regards,

Naiduz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for connection name or you can find in the data foundation layer..

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks  Amit,i know Connection name. but i dont find anything in datafoundation layer. Could you please Let me know the path. 

The real issue iam having is  on universe created on hana with below error message while opening webi report  

Database error: SAP DBTech JDBC;[260](at 121); invalid columnname:

TABLE__1.ENG_SEASON_1: LINE 6COL14(at 0\pos 121)

.(ies 10901)(error:inf)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in this case edit the webi query you will get universe name and if you click on view script  you will get the table name in from part.

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

Strange things happening for couple of hours  i could validate the sql script in IDT. but suddenly i got below 

Database error: SAP DBTech JDBC;[258];insufficient privilage:search table error:[2950] user is not authorized9ies 10901

can you some one help .. admin tried to give all the  roles but still facing same issue in IDT/WEBI

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check HANA user has sufficient rights which you have used in the IDT connection.

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

I doubt if something changed in hana views not reflecting in IDT. please let me know the procedure to refresh the universe in IDT.  I have less exposure on bobj

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the Data Foundation->Detect->Refresh structure.

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank  you. there are difference in structure . But i am getting same error even after refreshing. Below . hope there some roles should  be  assgined to my user

SAP DBTech JDBC: [258]: insufficient privilege: search table error:  [2950] user is not authorized

Answers (0)