HU unassigned from outbound delivery before PGI.
We have the below scenario with one of client.
User is transferring material from HU managed storage location to non HU managed storage location.
1. User did transfer posting using MIGO. Outbound delivery gets created.
2. With reference to outbound delivery user created Pick TO and then confirmed the TO. HU get assigned to outbound delivery.
3. Then user manually unassigned HU from outbound delivery and saved it.
4. Now when user try to post PGI, get error "No HUs have been transferred for material ABC 0100 0089" Msg No L9605 .
5. System is not allowing for manual assignment of HU to outbound delivery.
6. Now HU status is Non assigned HU in HU03.
7. Outbound delivery status in Fully picked, hence system is not allowing to create new TO against same delivery.
Can you please explain how to do PGI in this case or how to reassign same HU to outbound delivery?