Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Industry Metadata Class Missing from Q&A

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I am trying to assign "Utilities" as a primary tag to a new question. However, no industries are available in the tag picker.

For blogs:

For Q&A:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Works in blogs. Doesn't work in answers. I also checked QA.

with kind regards,

Bill

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

In fact the entire Software Product Function class is also missing, and so is DB and OS - which indicates that the recent release that was supposed to bring in several new classes failed to do so on Q&A.

NicoleHuth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I just checked if it is not possible to tag a question with the primary tag "utilities". Unfortunately it is not. The tag list from which you can choose contains very specif tags, not a generic one.

In addition to this, no "Recent Questions" appear on our Utilities topic page: SAP for Utilities | Community. Will this be fixed until the go-live?

Furthermore, I hope that the latest blogs from SCN will be seen in "Recent Blogs".

Best regards,

Nicole

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I was able to tag industries in a question. Unfortunately it took a bit of scrolling in the tag picker, but they were there.

See test question: Utilities, please? - SAP Answers

You'll see this test question on the Utilities topic page as well. More questions will appear as people create questions with the tag. Test content in beta has been deleted periodically.

Also, blogs in the Utilities space on SCN will be migrated with the appropriate tag.

NicoleHuth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your response. I also tested it and luckely it works now.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,

Nicole

Answers (0)