Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wms transfer from stock category R

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In storage type 904, same bin, same quantity ,I have two lines, one with + one with -. The only difference is the stock category, for one is R - return.

I want to cancel these quantities from 904. It's possible to move from stock category R to stock category blank? With LT01 I can choose only the stock category at header level.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before making any dummy TO movements in the warehouse, you need to investigate the root cause for having the same quantities with plus and minus.

By investigating I mean:

1) running transactions like LB10, LU04, LT22, LT24, LQ01, LQ02 and check what the business user did in the system.

2) checking with the warehouse employees what really happened out of the system - where are these products physically, which storage location, are they in blocked stock, does this refer to the same return delivery etc.

Unfortunately you have provided next to no information on what really happened, what is the current stock situation and what have you checked so far, so the only advise I could give, is to try to investigate on your own or ask one of your colleagues for assistance.

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replay. Problem was solved with movement 453, the stock was in return.

Answers (0)