cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO PLANNERS HOME PAGE - FAVOURITE REPORTS

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am currently configuring Planner's Home page. I am trying to add some transactions as favouites in the Favourite Reports section of the planners home page.

I have included the appropriate roles in the user profile

I can see the transactions and add them as favourites in Favourite reports section of the planners home page, but they are not enabled to navigate to the transactions from planners home page.

Can you please let me know, what should be done to make the transactions enabled in the Favourites section so that I can navigate to them.

Please see the attached document with screen shots.

Thanks,

Sarath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sarath,

I think this might be linked to a missing role. Please check all the prerequisites described here.

Primarily, check if you have the customizing rights granted in the system.

Also, here's a step-by-step of how to define favorite transactions and reports on the planner's page.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Pablo

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your reply.

I have added the roles to my user. I see the transactions for adding into favourite reports and I can add them, but the issue is, it doesnot allow me to navigate to the transactions

I am checking with my system administrator on the below point

"Your system administrator has maintained a whitelist of trusted applications that you are allowed to navigate to from the planner's home page."

Will check it once agan once he confirms me on the same and will reply to you

Many thanks once again for your reply.

Thanks,

Sarath