cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Control Language Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a language issue trouble with Lumira Input Control Compenant. I need to explain at first stage that I have tried to fix it up by using browser language settings and platform language settings. If you have similar trouble please give me a hand how to fix it up.

Regards,

Atacan.

Environment: SAP BOPLT 4.1 SP7, WINDOWS 2008 Server, SAP Lumira 1.30

Case Reason: Language Issue on Input Control compenant  after published into SAP BOPLT

Detail:

After changed language settings from English to Turkish on Lumira Desktop, we have created an input control on Lumira page. Before published to story into platform, the input control default value (No Value Selected) seems turkish. However, after published into bo platform we have seen that the input control default value seems english. We have changed local settings both of platform and browser from english to turkish unfortanelety we have not got a result. We have attached the Lumira log file in this mail and if you need further details please let us know as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the SAP Product Availability Matrix at https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/ssp/infopages/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAPLS4BIP_...

See page 4 for languages:

Source: SAP

So based on this, on the surface, what you are trying to is not supported.

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

As you mentioned in your reply, there is only English language support on BIPLT for Lumira. However, on desktop version SAP provides different language support feature which includes Turkish too. If I show it on desktop version by using local language settings why SAP does not support on BOPLT for Lumira documents ? I just wanted to make sure that someone has found any solution after published new version.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - I don't work for SAP, so I can't answer why it is not supported on the platform.

Looking at this idea on Idea place Add Turkish Support : View Idea - SAP has accepted the idea to provide support for Turkish language so maybe it is being planned for the future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tammy for replying me...

Answers (0)