Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of no accounting Doc generation when Invoice Cancellation

karthik_kumar98
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing an issue in cancelling the Invoice , but accounting document not generating. I am getting the error when attempting to release to accounting through VFX3  as :

The error is coming only for one company code 1234. Other company code do not get the error and accounting document generates for cancel invoice.

SAP error log :

Error Log

0091779630 000000 Document 0091779630 saved (no accounting document generated)

0091779630 000000 Tax statement item missing for tax code V1

LongText

Detail

Diagnosis

No tax item exists for tax code V1 in a G/L account item. A

possible cause is an incorrect transfer of parameters by

the application to the Accounting interface.

System Response

Procedure

Enter an OSS message.

Procedure for System Administration

I tried checking the G/L assignment in FTXP code , it is blank. But the same case in other systems , for the other SAP system , it is generating account document even if the G/L is blank for the same company code 1234.

Can any body advice on this , earliest please. Error document attached.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many SAP notes for this message, make sure to search in the Support portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Is accounting document generated on invoice posting?

Are the invoice posting date and cancellation dates same? Also check whether the tax condition record is maintained or not for the date of cancellation?

Thanks

venkatesh

karthik_kumar98
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh

Thanks for response

Yes, the accounting document generates for Fresh Invoices . Same when cancelling, no accounting doc generates.The dates are different . I am checking the tax condition records .

Thanks

Karthik