Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing : Release Notes for SAP Gateway SP15

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gateway Team,

We recently upgraded our Hub deployment gateway system running on netweaver 7.4 to SP15 (SAP_GWFND=SP15). Is there any official link to see the new features in SP15 of gateway.

I can only find release notes from SAP updated in help documents for SP12  here and official announcements in SCN  for SP09 here. Is there any other link  that i am  missing to stay updated with the product features shipping as the new releases..

Regards

Virinchy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virinchy,

There is no new feature developed after NW740 SP12.

New features like OData V4 and RDS are part of NW 750.

Regards,

Nithya

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nityananda,

Thanks for confirming. Can we safely assume that the new service packs consists of bug fixes only.

If so, is there any master note to see the bugs that are fixed with new SP s.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

As of now i am not able to find master note (Consilidate one) let me know which component note you are looking for the bug fixes, i will consolidate all notes for the component and send it to you.

Regards,

Nithya

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nityananda ,

Apologies for a delay in response.

I am specifically looking at the IW_PGW component notes to apply on front end system running SP15.This is because the current work flow related applications are nt working fine after upgrading to sp15 from sp13 .

Also this often being the case when upgrading the gateway patch levels and fiori app levels during maintenance cycle , that some of the fiori apps not running fine after upgradation. In that cases either we are manually raising an OSS note or look around in the service market place for immediate fixes.

Any master list of notes for Gateway as per patch levels just like some thing that are listed at    in  UI would be really helpful.

Regards

Virinchy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

I tried looking for RIN on SPS15 but nothing beyond this note number: 1560585.

Regards,

Nagesh

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh ,

Thanks fosr sharing. I came across this snote , but this is n't yet updated after 17th August 2015 ( Version 29 from 17.08.2015 in English )   .

There are new Gateway releases after that and the information is n't  much available unless i manually go into the service marketplace and look for the component. (may be i am looking in the wrong places for release notes )

I am looking at something like the below link for the new gateway releases to stay updated with the product and introduce the new features to our customers. 

What's New in SAP Gateway 2.0 SPS 12 - SAP Gateway - SAP Library

Regards

Virinchy

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sure. I understand the requirement but I could not find anything related to it.

We may have to Raise an OSS to get the updates.

Regards,

Nagesh