Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSPR

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Mates,

i have two doubts

1.Can any body tell when the entries in this project stock table are made. Using  MIGO transaction we receive goods i understand.

Does this table is also updated then?

2.When do this value mspr-prlab i.e quantity available  gets changed?

i.e when we assign a "reservation" with  a batch does the quantity  realted to it gets reduced...or on actual issue of goods the quantity is reduced from batch.

Regards

Mandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes when you do MIGO then material stock get updated in this table related to project stock, when you do reservation quantity will not reduce but when you make issue from mb1a or migo then quantity will reduce .

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh Thanks for the prompt reply. If quantity gets only reduced  at issue  consider scenario like this.

material M1 have batch B1  which is of 500 quantity

I make a reservation R1 whose req qauntity is 200 and  assign this batch . It will allow as  batch quantity is 500

I make another reservation R2 whose req quantity is 400 and assign this batch.

So the quantity assigned with this batch  should have been 300 as 200 was assigned for another reservation earlier.

how this info is  tracked i.e the  "quantity part of batch". Here the goods is not issue just  the reservation is assigned with batch thats all. reducing the quantity  associated with a  batch how does it happens.issuance of materiel  do make change i agree...But how does a reservation  keep control of quantity it needs via a batch

Regards

Mandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have have availability control is active in material master then system will not allow to create reservation more than available quantity. system will consider open reservation also.

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

In my case reservations are created in two ways i.e from  .

cj20n i.e using PS module and

from MM module as well

So activating  availability control will validate both of these scenarios?

Regards

Mandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

So you want system to be check material stock during reservation or not in both cases? you can configure availability control as per your need for both cases in OVZ9

Mukesh

former_member334499
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukesh I will check with the consultant.