cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad integration in NW 7.4 portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have NW 7.4 portal being used by end users and going forward we also are planning to launch fiori apps on FLP and its a hub setup.

We would like to integrate fiori launchpad in Portal so that users need not login to FLP separately as they will access other portal content along with fiori apps in Portal with a single login.

can you please help with the steps to integrate FLP as a portal iview and not a separate FLP framework page. Our objective is that the users should access portal content like ess/mss, BI reports and also fiori apps from portal.

I have created a fiori view from standard iview template and have given the flp path as the relative path but the FLP login page is not rendering properly even when viewed through chrome browser.

Please share the config steps for this requirement.

regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Any pointers over this issue will be very helpful.

thanks in advance

Ram

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Have you followed the steps mentioned in this blog?

Check for SP Level Comparisons here:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58340

A collaborative document is available here:

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I have followed the blogs and configured as advised but still i can't view the FLP properly in Portal. it is still a blank page.

regards

Ram

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you please share the screenshot? Also, Have you checked the Product Availability Matrix(PAM) which indicates the Fiori Launchpad Pad along with Portal support on browser?

Regards,

Karan