cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Space Request

0 Kudos

Dear Moderators / Jason,

I am an employee at SAP Labs India and working for a Product called MRS [Multi Resource Scheduling] which has been for more than a decade having versions from 500, 600, 610, 700, 800, 900 and now 1000 and 2000 enabled for HANA as well. We have a road map further as well for the same.

We have a good customer base and provide support only via the BCP / CSS, we plan to do it via SCN platform as well, but we don't have a dedicated space.

For that reason, we get question under the integration areas we support like EAM / CRM etc.

I request you to please create a new space for us so we can utilize the same to address queries and create blogs for better projection and support of the product.

Request you to please address the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Yakub Shah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mohd. for requesting this. Its not fair Jason if possible at least assign one dedicated space to MRS competency. People are unsure where to post MRS related queries. Also if possible club the existing MRS queries under that area too it will made easy for users, experts to share their views.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm afraid this won't be possible given the coming changes to the community: .

The concept of spaces is evolving:

Jason

0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

As usual, your replies are quick and too the point thanks, but if I try to create a blog or document, it asks me for a space to post the same, I am unable to do that.

Can you please help here, if needed I can get lots of votes to get this space [just joking].

Regards,

Mohammed

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are just a few weeks/months left with the current setup of SCN, then the platform will change and will not have spaces anymore. I doubt that SAP will invest into a new space while the transition is already in progress and adding a new space would also need to revise all scripts and steps for the final migration.

Meanwhile you can explore and text the new SCN in its beta stage SAP Community beta

There is already a primary tag for "SAP Multiresource Scheduling"

So everything should be fine in the future SCN.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Checked it .... Gr8