cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to copy Fiori standard catalog to specific one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

When i,m trying to copy the standard Fiori catalog SAP_SFIN_BC_AR_OPERATIONS and rename it to ZFIN_BC_AR_OPERATIONS, I get the error message below :

Error (500, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR) in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/CloneCatalog?sourceId='X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3ASAP_SFIN_BC_AR_OPERATIONS'&targetId='ZFIN_BC_AR_OPERATIONS'&title='Comptabilit%C3%A9%20clients%20-%20Traitement%20op%C3%A9rationnel'": HTTP request failed

Is there somebody can help me to undersdand and to solve the issue?

Great thanks

Lili

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

diwheeler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lili,

I ran into the same issue, and got pretty much the identical error message though for a different catalog.  You are the only post around with this error message!

To get working, I copied each tile over individually which took a little time but it worked for me and what I needed to do.

I dug into it and I have a tile that has lost it's reference and looks to be not connected from where it was copied from.  You will either need to resolve this, and I'm pretty sure there's a note out there for it, or you can remove the tile then copy and it might work for you.  I didn't do this as you might need to revert the change and fix it later on and I'd already done my copy solution of each tile individually.

Best of luck,

Di