cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C to ECC integration using HCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do a business partner replication standard scenario from C4C to ECC using HCI. I have successfully downloaded the standard content and configured the sender ( SOAP ) and receiver (IDOC ) channels.

When I trigger the data from C4C it comes into HCI and fails and is not able to deliver to the ECC system. We are using a on premise ECC system .

I am getting the below error

Inbound processing in endpoint at /COD/ERP/BP_MASTER_REPLICATION failed with message. Caused by: [java.net.SocketTimeoutException - Read timed out.

We are doing a basic authentication on ECC end and the URL that is getting hit is the standard URL

http://host:port/sap/bc/srt/idoc?sap-client={ }

I have tried using the host and even the IP address. Can you please let me know if there is any reverse proxy configuration needed at ECC end or any other setting which I am missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error messages states that HCI is not able to connect to On-Premise ERP system.

Is the On-Premise ECC system accessible via the Internet? The URL that you have provided in your IDoc adapter, are you able to connect to it from the Internet outside of your corporate network ( without VPN obviously).

Normally, you would have a on-premise Reverse Proxy or HANA Cloud Connector that acts as a intermediary to access the ECC system directly from the Internet. Do check with your Admin / Security teams.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh for the response. I will check on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have installed the Cloud Connector successfully and also have created the destination and I can see that it is with green status and successfully installed.

Is there any setting or change to be done to the IFLOW where in it calls or connects to this connector.

I am not able to find any blog or link which explains what next to be done to the IFLOW post connector installation.

Can you please provide the inputs on this.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may refer to my blog :

you can ignore the settings for client authentication and use basic authentication.

regards

Bhavesh