SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement on Cash Desk while doing the credit card payments as follows,

• client does not want to store any credit card info in our system (number, validity dates, CVC, etc.)
  • We only want to store the credit card authorization, likely in the additional info field
  • only want to store Card Type

How to achieve this, please help me

5 REPLIES 5

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not legal to store Credit Card no and then what's the use of storing card type?

You need to do a screen enhancement and replace the std subscreen here.

0 Kudos

Hi Ricky

Thanks for your reply

Even client does not wants  to store the card type.

Can you please tell me is there any configuration to avoid to not to enter card number ect. ?

if not, please explain about the  a screen enhancement for replace the std subscreen?

Thanks

Vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi,

No Configuration available.

Do you know ABAP? You need to know ABAP for screen enhancement.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

In a nutshell, what you are looking for is- You will take credit card payments from Cash Desk, however, you will not save the Credit card Info (Card Number, Validity Date, CVV Etc.) in DFKKOPC table.

The FM used for updating the DFKKOPKC table with Credit card details is FKK_PCARD_INSERT_CARD_DATA.

In this FM, SAP has provided an user exit, ZPCACTRL, where in you do the coding and set the parameter, H_NONUM as 'X'

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan     

0 Kudos

Here is the note for that enhancement.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/945607